Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EU to explore possible sanctions in response to 'further malign activity of Russia', including economic measures.
- EU heads failed to reach an agreement yesterday RE holding a high-level meeting with Russia was not included in the official communique from the meeting.
- EU confirmed its "openness to selective engagement in areas of EU interest." EU discussions will continue today
- Russian FM Spox says it is impossible to imagine British destroyer's actions weren't agreed with the US, given the ship was still in Northwestern Black Sea waters preparing for SeaBreeze drills held under US command.
- Yesterday the UK Ambassador left the Russian Foreign Ministry without comments after being summoned over the issue.
- Meanwhile, a senior Russian diplomat warned the incident may have unpredictable consequences in the event of a spiral of confrontation
- Watchdog chief says Covid restrictions are appropriate at current levels. Says introduction of new measures depends on every individual, risks are minimal if precautions are taken