Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1813, range $1.1812-33. Europe open $1.1826,
* Eur/Usd recovered off a low of $1.1753 Wednesday to $1.1817 on US tax reform
* Rate dipped to $1.1800 ahead of the close before picking up fresh demand into
the Asian session.
* Rate chewed through offers between $1.1825-30 to a session high of $1.1833.
* Rate eased to $1.1823 ahead of Europe before another round of demand emerged
which took rate to an extended high of $1.1837.
* Rate drifted lower in Europe, found initial support at $1.1820 then sank
through its Asian low of $1.1812 to $1.1804.
* ECB policy meeting in focus. Current program of E60bn pm expires in Dec.
* ECB widely expected to reduce to E30bn pm though duration seen key. Widely
expected 9-mos extension.
* Longer than 9-mos/open ended(with dependent language) would be seen Eur