Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO-DOLLAR: EUR/USD last sits at $1.1315 after adding 20 pips or so yesterday.
- Pressure from uncertainty around Italy's collision course with Brussels & EZ
growth concerns were seemingly priced in, as EUR registered gains against all of
its G10 peers barring the Antipodeans, benefitting from growing optimism re:
closing a Brexit deal.
- Conversely, the greenback struggled with the DXY extending losses into
- Bulls look to retake yesterday's high at $1.1348 before attempting to
challenge the 50% fibo retracement of the move from $1.1500 to 1.1216 at
$1.1358. On the downside, bears need to break below the lower Bollinger band
(2%) at $1.1268 to regain some momentum.
- European focus this week falls on EZ CPI due Friday, as well as ECB rhetoric
scheduled for the rest of the week.