Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: EUR/USD: open $1.1858, Asia range $1.1855 - $1.1867, Europe range
$1.1865 - $1.1890.
* Euro opened in Asia toward the lower side of yesterday's $1.1847 to $1.1879
range, where consolidation was largely the theme.
* Throughout the European morning, EUR/USD was broadly directionless with the
rate unable to maintain momentum in either direction until modest dollar
weakness allowed EUR/USD to grind higher up to the $1.1890 level.
* Key-support is located at $1.1810/08, the level holds the 50% fib retracement
on $1.1718-$1.1902 rise and also the 100-dma, while above yesterday high
resistance is seen at $1.1896 (Dec25 high).
* US Conference Board Consumer Confidence and Pending Home Sales data provide
the next event risk at 1500GMT.