Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: EUR/USD: open $1.1943, Asia range $1.1937 to $1.1949, European
range $1.1947 - $1.1988.
* Weaker dollar theme prevailed across the Asia session and into the European
open where the pair easily broke through several resistance levels to print a
high of $1.1988 before fading.
* Bank models suggest continued rebalancing away from the dollar for month-,
quarter- and year-end purposes, which has helped lift EUR (as well as others)
throughout the morning.
* German state inflation numbers have been uninfluential and risk events are few
and far between with the exception of German harmonised CPI figures at 1300GMT.
* To the upside, offers are reported into the $1.20 handle where E878mln of
optional interest is also scheduled to roll off at the NY cut.
* On the US side, the St. Louis Fed's latest Real GDP Nowcast will be released
at 1600GMT, with the NY Fed GDP Nowcast expected at 1615GMT.