Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGBS: European government bonds are trading mixed in summer thin markets with
little direction seen overnight as RBA leaves policy unchanged as expected and
made very few changes to its statement. German 10-yr Bund yield is 0.3bp higher
at 0.392%, with curve little changed.
- Early data saw German industrial production fall slightly more than expected
but its trade balance tick higher. While the French trade deficit was larger
- EMU periphery have opened modestly higher with the Italy 2-yr yield falling
3.5bp so far this morning as markets are clam ahead of budget meeting scheduled
for tomorrow. 10-yr Bund/BTP spread is 1.7bp tighter at 250bps
- No further Eurozone data or official speakers expected today so focus remains
on latest global trade rhetoric between US and China, new US sanctions on Iran
and Italy budget meeting.
- Euribor futures are little changed