Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Experts describe Putin-Biden meeting as a 'promising start' as both sides set expectations low but focused on delivering strategic stability – which is key to both sides. Both agreed to return ambassadors and engage on the issue of strategic stability.
- Notes, while Biden was firm on issues of clear disagreement like Ukraine and Navalny, he kept the focus on objectives where progress is possible: arms control, cyber security & US prisoners
- Biden comments: 1) Warns of "devastating consequences" if Navalny dies 2) will not tolerate attempts to violate US democratic sovereignty or destabilize elections 3) will continue to raise human rights with Putin 4) I told Putin my agenda is not against Russia, it's for the American people 5) Putin is not looking for a cold war with the US
- US administration labels talks as "constructive, nonpolemical and very matter of fact." However, neither Putin, nor Biden invited their counterpart for more talks immediately.
- Putin said that conditions should be ripe for such trips, meetings and visits. Next steps are consultations at the inter-agency level
- Govt to discuss national report on the results of the implementation in 2020 of the state program for the development of agriculture and regulation of markets for agri products, raw materials and food today