Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Few questions on the GBP bid this morning, but we have not seen a clear new trigger.
- The Pound is bid across the board and making new highs against the EUR, USD, JPY.
- Some desks suggest some short cover ahead of the key support at 1.3567.
- Cable has now gained 1.34% since Tuesday's low, and that's despite Delta variant concerns and NI protocol issues.
- Resistance in Cable moves down to 1.3774
- EURGBP is through support and now eye 0.8561 the July 19 low.
Chart source: Bloomberg/MNI