Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 108.16 High Jul 1
- RES 3: 107.62 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 2: 107.23 100-dma
- RES 1: 107.01 High Aug 12
- PRICE: 106.93 @ 04:49 BST Aug 14
- SUP 1: 105.32 Low Aug 5
- SUP 2: 103.09 Low Mar 12
- SUP 3: 102.02 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 101.19 Low Mar 9 and major support
The pair continues to coil higher, securing five consecutive sessions of higher highs and higher lows and opening the 100-dma at 107.23. A close above this level would be the first since July and would open 107.53. To the downside, 103.67 marks key support, the 76.4% retracement.