Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.4407 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 1.4315 High Apr 18, 2018
- RES 2: 1.4237 High Feb 24 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.4234 High May 21
- PRICE: 1.4157 @ 15:49 BST May 24
- SUP 1: 1.4100 Low May 19
- SUP 2: 1.4006/3972 Low May 13 / Low May 10
- SUP 3: 1.3938 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 1.3801 Low May 3 and a key support
The GBPUSD outlook remains bullish. Price action recently cleared a number of resistance levels, reinforcing a positive theme and sights are on resistance at 1.4237, Feb 24 high. A break would reinforce a bullish case and confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend that started March 2020. On the downside, initial firm support is unchanged at 1.4006, May 13 low where a break would suggest scope for a deeper pullback.