Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1821 High Sep 16
- RES 3: 1.1737/55 Bear channel from Jun 1 high / High Sep 22
- RES 2: 1.1699 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.1669 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 1.1642 @ 15:23 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 1.1572/24 Low Oct 18 / Low Oct 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.1493 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Jan '21 bull phase
- SUP 3: 1.1469 1.236 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1396 Bear channel base drawn from the Jun 1 high
EURUSD is holding onto the bulk of recent gains. Price action this week has resulted in a break of the 20-day EMA and this signals scope for a stronger short-term corrective bounce with attention on the 50-day EMA at 1.1699. Note there is a key resistance at 1.1737, the top of a bear channel drawn from the Jun 1 high. Broader trend conditions remain bearish and current gains are considered corrective. Key support and the bear trigger is 1.1524.