Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1909.7 - High Jun 3
- RES 3: $1903.8 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $1877.2/83.7 High Nov 16 / Bull channel top
- RES 1: $1819.7/49.1 - 20-day EMA / High Nov 22
- PRICE: $1794.1 1 @ 07:09 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: $1778.7 - Low Nov 24
- SUP 2: $1759.0 - Low Nov 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: $1756.2 - Bull Channel base drawn from the Aug 9 low
- SUP 4: $1721.7 - Low Sep 29 and a key support
Gold remains vulnerable and is trading near recent lows. The yellow metal has sold off sharply this week extending the move lower from $1877.2, the Nov 16 high. Price has traded below the 20- and the 50-day EMA. The clear breach of these averages suggests scope for a deeper pullback and attention is on the base of a bull channel at $1756.2. The channel is drawn off the Aug 9 low. Initial resistance is at $1819.7, the 20-day EMA.