September 26, 2023 14:46 GMT
EZ/UK Bond Supply Calendar: UK, Germany Auction on Wednesday
Below are the known dates for auctions of European bonds and UK gilts. All times are UK.
DataBond Market NewsCalendarEuropeEurozoneEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarBank Of England (BOE) Market NewsUKStoryRegion
Below are the known dates for auctions of European bonds and UK gilts. All times are UK.
See the notes section at the bottom for more colour.
|27-Sep-23||1000||UK||GBP750mln||1.125% Oct-73 Gilt||Tender|
|27-Sep-23||1030||Germany||E4bln||2.60% Aug-33 Bund||Re-open|
|28-Sep-23||1000||Italy||E4.5-5.0bln||4.10% Feb-29 BTP||New|
|28-Sep-23||1000||Italy||E2.5-3.0bln||4.20% Mar-34 BTP||Re-open|
|28-Sep-23||1000||Italy||E500-750mln||0.50% Apr-26 CCTeu||Re-open|
|28-Sep-23||1000||Italy||E500-750mln||0.75% Oct-30 CCTeu||Re-open|
|02-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|03-Oct-23||1000||Austria||TBA 28-Sep||RAGB||TBA 28-Sep|
|03-Oct-23||1000||UK||GBP2.25bln||1.50% Jul-53 Green Gilt||Re-open|
|04-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 27-Sep||3.50% Oct-25 Gilt||Re-open|
|04-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E3bln||2.40% Nov-30 Bund||Re-open|
|05-Oct-23||0930||Spain||TBA 2-Oct||Bono/Olbi||TBA 29-Sep|
|05-Oct-23||0930||Spain||TBA 2-Oct||ObliEi||TBA 29-Sep|
|05-Oct-23||0950||France||TBA 29-Sep||LT OATs||TBA 29-Sep|
|09-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Long APF Sales (20y+)|
|W/C 9-Oct||----||EU||TBA||EU-bond syndication|
|10-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 3-Oct||0.125% Mar-39 linker||Re-open|
|10-Oct-23||1030||Germany||TBA 5-Oct||Index-linked Bund||TBA 5-Oct|
|11-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 4-Oct||Jan-34 Gilt||New|
|11-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E1.5bln||0% Aug-52 Bund||Re-open|
|11-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E1bln||30-year Bund||TBA 3-Oct|
|11-Oct-23||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 6-Oct|
|12-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 9-Oct||3-year BTP||TBA 9-Oct|
|12-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 9-Oct||7-year BTP||TBA 9-Oct|
|12-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 9-Oct||15-50-year BTP||TBA 9-Oct|
|16-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|17-Oct-23||0900||Netherlands||E4.0-5.0bln||Jan-44 Green DSL||New; DDA|
|17-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 10-Oct||3.75% Oct-53 Gilt||Re-open|
|18-Oct-23||1000||Greece||TBA 17-Oct||GGB||TBA 17-Oct|
|18-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E4bln||2.60% Aug-33 Bund||Re-open|
|19-Oct-23||0930||Spain||TBA 16-Oct||Bono/Olbi||TBA 13-Oct|
|19-Oct-23||0950||France||TBA 13-Oct||MT OATs||TBA 13-Oct|
|19-Oct-23||1050||France||TBA 13-Oct||IL OATs||TBA 13-Oct|
|19-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|23-Oct-23||1030||EU||TBA 18-Oct||EU-bond auction||TBA 18-Oct|
|23-Oct-23||1100||Belgium||TBA 20-Oct||Conventional auction||TBA 17-Oct|
|23-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Long APF Sales (20y+)|
|24-Oct-23||0900||Netherlands||TBA 18-Oct||2.50% Jul-33 DSL||Re-open|
|24-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 17-Oct||0.75% Nov-33 linker||Re-open|
|24-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E4bln||2.40% Oct-28 Bobl||Re-open|
|25-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 20-Oct||BTP Short Term||TBA 20-Oct|
|25-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 20-Oct||BTPei||TBA 20-Oct|
|25-Oct-23||1000||UK||TBA 18-Oct||3.75% Jan-38 Gilt||Re-open|
|25-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E1.25bln||1.00% May-38 Bund||Re-open|
|25-Oct-23||1030||Germany||E750mln||15-year Bund||TBA 17-Oct|
|25-Oct-23||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 20-Oct|
|26-Oct-23||1100||Finland||TBA 25-Oct||ORI Facility||TBA 25-Oct|
|30-Oct-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|31-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 26-Oct||5-year BTP||TBA 26-Oct|
|31-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 26-Oct||10-year BTP||TBA 26-Oct|
|31-Oct-23||1000||Italy||TBA 26-Oct||CCTeu||TBA 26-Oct|
|31-Oct-23||1030||Germany||TBA 26-Oct||Green auction||TBA 26-Oct|
|01-Nov-23||1000||UK||TBA 25-Oct||4.50% Jun-28 Gilt||Re-open|
|01-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E3bln||2.40% Nov-30 Bund||Re-open|
|02-Nov-23||0930||Spain||TBA 30-Oct||Bono/Olbi||TBA 27-Oct|
|02-Nov-23||0930||Spain||TBA 30-Oct||ObliEi||TBA 27-Oct|
|02-Nov-23||0950||France||TBA 27-Oct||LT OATs||TBA 27-Oct|
|03-Nov-23||1100||Belgium||TBA 2-Nov||ORI Facility||TBA 2-Nov|
|06-Nov-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Long APF Sales (20y+)|
|07-Nov-23||1000||Austria||TBA 2-Nov||RAGB||TBA 2-Nov|
|07-Nov-23||1000||UK||TBA 31-Oct||Jan-34 Gilt||Re-open|
|08-Nov-23||1000||UK||TBA 1-Nov||0.125% Mar-51 linker||Re-open|
|08-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E4bln||2.60% Aug-33 Bund||Re-open|
|08-Nov-23||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 3-Nov|
|10-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 7-Nov||3-year BTP||TBA 7-Nov|
|10-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 7-Nov||7-year BTP||TBA 7-Nov|
|10-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 7-Nov||15-50-year BTP||TBA 7-Nov|
|13-Nov-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|W/C 13-Nov||----||EU||TBA||EU-bond syndication|
|14-Nov-23||0900||Netherlands||TBA||Potential DSL auction||Optional|
|15-Nov-23||1000||Greece||TBA 14-Nov||GGB||TBA 14-Nov|
|15-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E1bln||0% Aug-52 Bund||Re-open|
|15-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E1bln||30-year Bund||TBA 7-Nov|
|16-Nov-23||0930||Spain||TBA 13-Nov||Bono/Olbi||TBA 10-Nov|
|16-Nov-23||0950||France||TBA 10-Nov||MT OATs||TBA 10-Nov|
|16-Nov-23||1050||France||TBA 10-Nov||IL OATs||TBA 10-Nov|
|20-Nov-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Medium APF Sales (7y-20y)|
|21-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E3.5bln||2.40% Oct-28 Bobl||Re-open|
|22-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E1bln||1.00% May-38 Bund||Re-open|
|22-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E500mln||15-year Bund||TBA 14-Nov|
|22-Nov-23||1030||Portugal||TBA||Potential OT auction||TBA 17-Nov|
|24-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 21-Nov||BTP Short Term||TBA 21-Nov|
|24-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 21-Nov||BTPei||TBA 21-Nov|
|27-Nov-23||1030||EU||TBA 22-Nov||EU-bond auction||TBA 22-Nov|
|27-Nov-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Short APF Sales (3y-7y)|
|28-Nov-23||1000||UK||TBA 21-Nov||3.75% Oct-53 Gilt||Re-open|
|29-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 24-Nov||5-year BTP||TBA 24-Nov|
|29-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 24-Nov||10-year BTP||TBA 24-Nov|
|29-Nov-23||1000||Italy||TBA 24-Nov||CCTeu||TBA 24-Nov|
|29-Nov-23||1000||UK||TBA 22-Nov||3.50% Oct-25 Gilt||Re-open|
|29-Nov-23||1030||Germany||E3.5bln||2.60% Aug-33 Bund||Re-open|
|04-Dec-23||1445||UK||GBP670mln||Long APF Sales (20y+)|
|05-Dec-23||1000||UK||TBA 28-Nov||0.75% Nov-33 linker||Re-open|
|06-Dec-23||1000||UK||TBA 29-Nov||0.875% Jul-33 Green Gilt||Re-open|
- Cancelled auctions:
- Belgium has cancelled its OLO auction on 20 November.
- Germany has cancelled its Bund auction on 6 December.
- Austria plans to hold 3 to 4 RAGB syndications in 2023. It launched the held its first on 4 January (10-year 2.90% Feb-33 RAGB) and on 18 April held a dual-tranche to launch the 2.90% May-29 Green RAGB and the 30-year 3.15% Oct-53 RAGB.
- Belgium has held its three planned new OLOs syndications for 2023: it launched the 10-year 3.00% Jun-33 OLO on 10 January, the 30-year 3.30% Jun-54 OLO on 15 February and the 20-year 3.45% Jun-43 OLO on 16 May.
- The EFSF plans to issue E20bln in 2023 while the ESM plans to issue E8bln in 2023. As in 2022, it will not publish planned issuance windows.
- Finland plans to launch three new bonds via syndication in 2023 and has already launched the 3.00% Sep-33 RFGB on 26 April and the 2.75% Apr-38 RFGB on 26 January. It plans to issue a 5-year RFGB in H2.
- France planned 2023 new issues: one new 3-year OAT (2.50% Sep-26 OAT launched on 16 February), one new 5/6-year OAT (2.75% Feb-29 OAT launched on 20 April), two new 10-year OATs via auction (the first the 3.00% May-33 OAT launched on 6 April), new 30-year OAT via syndication (3.00% May-54 OAT launched 7 February), 15-20-year OATi (0.55% Mar-39 OATi launched on 7 June) and one new 10-year OATei (0.60% Jul-34 launched on 20 June).
- Germany plans to hold a total of four syndications in 2023. It has already tapped the 1.80% Aug-53 Bund on 23 February, and 29 August. It has launched the 10-year 2.30% Feb-33 Green Bund on 25 April and launched the 30-year 1.80% Aug-53 Green Bund on 13 June.
- Greece plans to issue its inaugural Green GGB in H2-2023.
- Ireland only planned to hold at least one syndication in 2023 and it has already launched the 20-year 3.00% Oct-43 Green IGB on 5 January.
- Italy Q3 issuance plans:
- BTP Short-Term: Reopen 3.40% Mar-25 BTP Short Term (minimum E9bln outstanding already exceeded) and launch new 3.60% Sep-25 BTP Short Term on 25 July (minimum E9bln outstanding).
- 3-year BTP: Launch new 3.85% Sep-26 on 13 July (minimum E9bln outstanding).
- 5-year BTP: Reopen 3.80% Aug-28 BTP (minimum outstanding E10bln may be exceeded after end-of-June auction).
- 7-year BTP: Reopen 3.70% Jun-30 BTP (minimum outstanding E10bln already exceeded) and launch new 7-year BTP with maturity 15 November 2030 (minimum outstanding E10bln to be exceeded after end-of-June auction).
- 10-year BTP: Reopen 4.35% Nov-33 BTP (minimum outstanding E10bln) and launch new 10-year BTP with maturity 1 March 2034 (minimum outstanding E10bln).
- Slovakia's investor presentation ahead of the June syndication noted it expected to raise E4.0-5.0bln through syndications. This has already been exceeded with a total of E5.5bln raised through the launch of the 12-year 3.75% Feb-35 SlovGB and the 20-year 4.00% Feb-43 SlovGB in a dual-tranche transaction on 15 February and the 10-year 3.625% Jun-33 SlovGB on 1 June.
- The UK Chancellor will present the Autumn Statement on 22 November. The UK DMO will announce the agenda for its consultation meetings with investors and GEMMs to discuss FQ4 (January to March) issuance operations on 22 November at 3:30GMT with the meetings held on 27 November. The issuance calendar for the period at 7:30GMT on 30 November.
Keep reading...Show less