Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4001 High Jun 23
- RES 3: 1.3983/90 High Jul 30 / 61.8% of the Jun 1 - Jul 20 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 1: 1.3913 High Sep 14 and the intraday bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.3838 @ 16:18 BST Sep 15
- SUP 1: 1.3727 Low Sep 8 and key S/T support
- SUP 2: 1.3680 Low Aug 27
- SUP 3: 1.3602 Low Aug 20
- SUP 4: 1.3572 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
GBPUSD traded solidly ahead of the London close Tuesday and probed resistance at 1.3892, Sep 3 high before fading. The sharp reversal from yesterday's high has defined a new key S/T resistance at 1.3913 where a clear break is required to confirm a resumption of bullish activity. This would open 1.3958, Aug 4 high ahead of a key resistance at 1.3983, Jul 30 high. Key support is unchanged at 1.3727, Sep 8 low. A break would be bearish.