Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7534 High Jul 7
- RES 3: 0.7503 High Jul 13
- RES 2: 0.7434 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7429 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 0.7381 @ 19:48 BST Jul 28
- SUP 2: 0.7290 Low Jul 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.7284 Low Nov 24, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7235 1.382 proj of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing
- SUP 4: 0.7222 Low Nov 13, 2020
Broad USD weakness following the Fed decision, but the ensuing rally in AUDUSD stopped short of challenging any near-term resistance levels. This keeps the outlook bearish after the recent breach of a channel drawn from the Feb 25 high. Despite the fact that price is back inside the channel area, the move lower marks an important technical break, signalling potential for a move towards 0.7235 next, a 1.236 projection of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing. On the upside, initial resistance to watch is at 0.7429, Jul 19 high.