Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Fed Chair Powell Answers Questions During House Panel Hearing
- *Powell: Fed Will Wait for Actual Inflation as Trigger for a Rate Rise (DJ)
- *Powell: Rising Income Inequality Holds Back US Economy (DJ)
- *Powell: Best Way For Fed To Ease Inequality Is Focus On Jobs (BBG)
- *Powell: Pandemic Inflation Impacts Have Been Bigger Than Expected
- *Powell: Fed Will Act If Inflation Stays Too High
- US Dollar continuing its gradual slide with EURUSD and GBPUSD making fresh highs. NZDUSD a notable performer on Tuesday (+0.56%) now trading above Friday's highs, approaching the 200-day MA at 0.7046.