Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US STOCKS CLOSE: Final US stocks indexes close for 2017 on Friday Dec. 29th:
- 1) US DJIA off 0.48% (or 118.29) at 24,719.22; up 25.08% on year
- 2) S&P 500: off 0.52% or by 13.93 pts at 2673.91; up 19.42% on year
- 3) Nasdaq: off 0.67% Friday or by 46.77 pts to 6903.39; up 28.24% on year
- 4) S&P TSX: -0.08% or by 12.8 pts to 16,209.13; ends year up 6.03% or by
13.30% on US$ terms
- 5) Japan Nikkei index: ends Friday off 0.08% or b6 19.04 points to 22,764.94;
up 19.10% on yrs, up 23.63% in US$ terms