Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $28.316 - High Sep 2
- RES 3: $27.931 - High Jan 6 and a bull trigger
- RES 2: $27.214 - High Jan 8
- RES 1: $25.898 - High Jan 14 and key short-term resistance
- PRICE: $25.493 @ 07:17 GMT Jan 20
- SUP 1: $24.057 - Low Jan 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: $24.000 - Round number support
- SUP 3: $23.323 - 76.4% of the rally between Nov 30 and Jan 6
- SUP 4: $23.310 - Trendline resistance drawn off the Aug 7 high
Silver traded sharply lower Jan 8 and despite recovering off Monday's $24.057 low, still appears vulnerable. The metal has recently traded through $24.977, Dec 21 low signalling scope for a deeper corrective pullback. The next support to watch is $24.057, a break would open the former trendline resistance at $23.310, drawn off the Aug 7 high. Initial resistance is $25.898, Jan 14 high. A break would alter the picture.