Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO-YEN TECHS: Flirting With 55-DMA
* Losses have defined the week so far with the pair currently flirting with the
55-DMA (Y129.26) as it trades below the bull channel base (Y129.47) off May
* Bears continue to look for a close below the 55-DMA to shift immediate focus
back to Y128.40 and hint at a move back to 2018 lows.
* Bulls now need a close above Y130.46 to gain breathing room and above Y131.20
to shift focus back to the 200-DMA.
* Daily studies approaching O/S and the Bollinger base are key concerns for