Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2414 High Apr 17, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2349/53 High Jan 6 / High Apr 20, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2266/85 High May 25 and the bull trigger / High Jan 8
- RES 1: 1.2214 High Jun 3
- PRICE: 1.2199 @ 16:57 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: 1.2104/2099 Low Jun 4 / 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.2052 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 3: 1.1986 Low May 5
- SUP 4: 1.1919 61.8% retracement of the Mar 31 - May 25 rally
EURUSD is trading above last week's low of 1.2104. The pair remains vulnerable though following a sharp pullback Jun 3 that saw price trade below initial support at 1.2133, May 28 low. Recent price action has also highlighted a short-term top at 1.2265, May 25 high and this signals scope for a deeper corrective pullback. The focus is on the 50-day EMA at 1.2099 that also represents a key area of support.