Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7324 High Sep 21
- RES 3: 0.7238 Trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high
- RES 2: 0.7235 High Sep 22
- RES 1: 0.7209 High Oct 1 / 6
- PRICE: 0.7181 @ 06:18 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 0.7096 Low Oct 7 and the intraday bear trigger
- SUP 2: 0.7070 Low Sep 29
- SUP 3: 0.7006 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.6965 38.2% retracement of the Mar - Sep rally
AUDUSD is firmer off recent lower lows. The focus though is on the Oct 6 bearish reversal pattern, an engulfing candle line that signals the end of the correction since Sep 25. If correct, the pattern highlights risk for a move lower that would expose 0.7006, Sep 25 low. Clearance of this support would confirm a resumption of the September downleg. Initial resistance is at 0.7209, Oct 1 and 6 high. Key trendline resistance is at 0.7238.