Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Focus this week remains on Brexit and US stimulus developments.
- We have a quiet day on the data front to start the week, and focus today will be on Speakers, with ECB Lagarde, Guindos, de Cos, Mersch and Lane.
- SUPPLIES: A much lighter week, with estimated EU8.4bn.
- Today sees:
- Slovakia tap of the 0.125% Jun-27 SlovGB, 0.75% Apr-30 SlovGB, 1.625% Jan-31 SlovGB and the 1.875% Mar-37 SlovGB for a combined EU571mln
- Belgium re-open the 0.10% Jun-30 OLO and the 1.45% Jun-37 OLO for 1.3-1.8bn.
- Germany will offer EUR4bn of the 0 Sep-22 Schatz.
- The ESM has sent at RfP which indicates a bond auction will take place by end-week.