Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Updated interest rate projections show the median committee member now sees two rate hikes by end-2023, with 7 out of 18 members wanting liftoff next year (so median dot for 2022 still for near-zero rates)
- FOMC made no changes to its QE and rates guidance, maintaining it will keep buying assets until it sees "substantial further progress" toward its mandates
- Hikes IOER and ON RRP rates by 5 bps each
- Acknowledges vaccine progress in statement
- Change in inflation language: "inflation having run persistently below" the 2% longer run goal, instead of "inflation running persistently below"
- Employment forecasts nearly the same
- Growth and inflation forecasts upgraded