Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The AFT has published its updated 2022 funding plan:
- Redemptions E144.4bln (down from E149.8bln since preliminary; up from E118.3bln in 2021).
- Estimated deficit E155.1bln (from E143.4bln in initial plan; E197.6bln in 2021).
- Total financing requirements E298.9bln (prelim estimate E292.7bln; E313.5bln in 2021).
- M/T issuance net of buybacks at E260bln (in line with preliminary and same as 2021).
- No net change in stock of BTFs (from E5.0bln in prelim estimate).
- Linkers to make up approximately 10% of issuance.
- New bonds planned: One 3-year OAT, one 5/6-year OAT, two 10-year OATs, one 15-year OAT, one new 30-year OATei (via syndication).
- Potential issues to be examined: 20-30-year OAT via syndication, 10-15-year inflation-linked Green bond.
- Newly created OATs to have March/September redemption dats, linkers March/July.
- Green bond taps to continue with limit of green expenditures communicated in January.
Schedule: Jan-Nov: OATs of 8.5+ years first Thursday of each month. OATs of 2-8.5 years third Thursday of each month and inflation-linked third Thursday of each month. Dec 2022: Optional auction of nominal and/or inflation-linked OATs.