Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JUN FLASH HICP +0.2% M/M, +1.9% Y/Y; MAY +1.8% Y/Y
JUN FLASH CPI +0.2% M/M, +1.5% Y/Y; MAY +1.4% Y/Y
- Annual inflation rose to 1.9% in Jun, up from 1.8% seen in May, hitting the highest level since Dec 2018 where the index also stood at 1.9%.
- The headline HICP was in line with market forecasts (median 1.9%)
- While energy and service inflation decelerated to 10.9% and 0.9%, respectively, prices for manufactured products rebound to 0.9% in June, up from -0.1% seen in May.
- Tobacco prices remained at May's level of 5.3% in Jun, the lowest level since Feb 2018.
- Food inflation fell 0.3% in Jun, the third decline in a row and driven by a decrease of fresh food prices, down 3.4%.