Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7432/7471 High Nov 9 / High Nov 4
- RES 3: 0.7371 High Nov 15
- RES 2: 0.7271/7274 Former channel base / 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7198/7228 High Nov 26 / High Nov 24
- PRICE: 0.7107 @ 18:28 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 0.7063 Low Nov 30
- SUP 2: 0.7049 Low Nov 4, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.7028 Low Nov 3 2020
- SUP 4: 0.6991 Low Nov 2 2020
AUDUSD remains soft and printed fresh YTD lows of 0.7063 on Tuesday. Last week’s price action resulted in a break of the base of its bull channel drawn from the Aug 20 low. Furthermore, support at 0.7170, Sep 29 low has been cleared, reinforcing bearish conditions. Tuesday’s activity saw prices move aggressively through key support at 0.7106, Aug 20 low. This has exposed 0.7049 next, the Nov 4 2020 low. Initial resistance is 0.7198.