Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Futures spike/recede following recent Pres Trump comments on
CNBC: he's not happy about interest rates going higher, and that "CHINESE
CURRENCY `DROPPING LIKE A ROCK". Near 150k TYU traded last 5 minutes from
120-07.5 to 120-13.5. Current cash 10Y 100-07.5 (2.845%) vs. 100-00 (2.873%)
late Wednesday. Curves mixed, updates:
* 2s10s -0.507, 25.280 (24.402L/26.795H);
* 2s30s -0.121, 37.318 (35.918L/38.082H);
* 5s30s +0.883, 22.522 (20.634L/22.755H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 24/32 at 160-04 (158-30L/160-15H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 18/32 at 145-09 (144-12L/145-18H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 08.5/32 at 120-10.5 (119-27.5L/120-13.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 5/32 at 113-19.25 (113-10L/113-21H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up 1.75/32 at 105-26.25 (105-23.25L/105-26.5H)