Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $58.84 - 1.382 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- RES 3: $56.27 - 1.236 proj of Apr - Aug rally from the Nov 2 low
- RES 2: $54.50 - High Feb 20, 2020 and a key resistance (cont)
- RES 1: $53.93 - High Jan 13
- PRICE: $51.91 @ 05:31 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: $51.50 Low Jan 11
- SUP 2: $50.39/49.43 - Low Jan 7 / High Dec 18
- SUP 3: $50.36 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $47.18 - Low Jan 4
WTI futures remain bullish. This week's gains reinforces the uptrend and maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. A positive theme follows the break on Jan 5 of $49.43, Dec 18 high. This confirmed a resumption of the underlying uptrend. Scope is seen for a climb towards $54.50 next, Feb 20, 2020 high (cont). On the downside, initial support lies at $51.50.