Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 3668.70 High Feb 25
- RES 3: 3630.53 0.618 proj of Mar 16 - Jul 21 rally from Oct 29 low
- RES 2: 3600.00 Round number resistance
- RES 1: 3573.45 High Dec 17
- PRICE: 3560.87 @ Close Dec 17
- SUP 1: 3461.47 Low Dec 11 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 3440.22 Low Nov 19
- SUP 3: 3416.18 Low Nov 13
- SUP 4: 3396.02 High Sep 3 and a key support
EUROSTOXX 50 remains bullish and traded to a fresh trend high yesterday of 3573.45. This reinforces bullish conditions and maintains the positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. A clear bullish theme follows a rally on Nov 9 that cleared 3451.16, Jul 21 high. This confirmed a resumption of the uptrend that began in March. 3600.00 is the next objective. 3461.47 is initial firm support, Dec 11 low.