Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- GBP/RUB is retesting the 200dma breakout at 102.1694, but stalled out a fraction lower around 101.8732 resistance after bouncing off round number support at 100.00 to for a large bullish engulfing candle with yesterday's price action.
- 50dma & 100dma on the brink of confirming a bearish crossover and oscillator momentum still in negative territory at 38.90.
- Failure to hold above the 200dma will likely result in a retest of the 100 handle, with next major support seen at 97.7901
- Both the UK & Russia have expressed openness to meet to hold a dialogue on normalizing ties, but no concrete meeting date has been set.
- The UK's rhetoric towards Russia at the NATO Summit was undeniably hawkish with relations at an historic low point.