February 03, 2023 12:05 GMT
Germany is now leading lower
- Germany is now leading EGBs lower and notable volumes so far the session, especially ahead of the US Data.
- Recall, yesterday saw record volumes for the March contract in Bund, BTP, OAT and Gilt futures on the way up.
- More notable sizes ar going through in the 5yr Bobl.
- Support in Bund is further out, to 137.90 (50 day EMA).
- Below the latter, sees 137.79, not a tech level, but where the contract was trading pre ECB.
- Further out, would see 137.25, where the contract was trading around, pre BoE.
- Support in Bobl is at 117.81 (50 day EMA).