Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Small widening in Gilt/Bund this morning, by 0.6bp, but we trade well within yesterday's range.
- Target is still eyed at the March peak 113.6518, where investors have so far favoured fading the widening move.
- 113.6518 is also the widest level traded since October 2019.
- The spread is at 111.9bps
Chart source: Bloomberg