Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Argentina's government is limiting beef exports, in an attempt to contain runaway inflation.
- President Fernandez told a key beef export association that they won't be allowed to sell the product abroad for 30 days, according to a Production Ministry statement released late Monday. In that period, the government will determine a set of emergency measures for the sector.
- (BBG)Argentina to reopen a sale of fixed-rate peso bonds due May 21 2022, according to an Economy Ministry statement.
- Bonds pay annual nominal rate of 22%
- Sale opens at 10am local until 3pm
- Minimum price set at 966.64 pesos per 1,000 pesos