Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The government will hold an extraordinary meeting to debate the worsening pandemic situation and a bill allowing a temporary cut of VAT on energy to zero (BBG).
- Today (London 4.30pm), political parties will also talk the leader of the new parliament.
- USDCZK ticks higher this morning, currently trading slightly below the 22; next resistance to watch above that stands at 22.07. On the downside, support to watch stands at 21.71 (50DMA).
- Czech 10Y yield broke above the 2.50% level yesterday, has been up 50bps this month. Next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 2.56%; a break above that level would bring us to 2012 highs. On the downside , first support to watch stands at 2.35%.