Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.41- 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.29/27 - High Sep 24/Nov 23 and bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.89 @ 16:13 GMT Nov 30
- SUP 1: 151.72 - Low Nov 10
- SUP 2: 151.54 - Low Sep 7
- SUP 3: 151.43 - Low Sep 1
JGBs have this week extended the bounce off the Nov 11 low of 151.72 and have traded through the 152.20 level clearing the Nov 9 high of 152.21. Further gains would open the late September high (and bull trigger) at 152.29, with vol band resistance just above. Should markets return lower, 151.98 would be exposed, Nov 13 low. Clearance of this support would open 151.72 once again ahead of 151.63/54, the Nov 4 and Sep 7 lows.