Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.16 High Jan 6
- RES 3: 135.04 61.8% retracement of the Jan 4 - 12 downleg
- RES 2: 134.96 High Jan 7
- RES 1: 134.76 High Jan 25 and 50% of the Jan 4 - 12 downleg
- PRICE: 134.73 @ Close Jan 25
- SUP 1: 134.49 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 134.14 Low Jan 25
- SUP 3: 133.79 Low Jan 21
- SUP 4: 133.55 Low Jan 11 and the bear trigger
Gilt futures rallied sharply higher yesterday and in the process managed to clear resistance at 134.47/60, the 20- and 50-day EMAs. This has placed on hold the recent bearish threat and the strong daily close yesterday reinforces a short-term bullish picture. Scope is seen for a climb towards 135.04 next, the 61.8% retracement of the Jan 4 - 12 downleg. The 20-day EMA at 134.49 marks initial support ahead of yesterday's 134.14 low.