Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $384.88 - 2.236 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 3: $380.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: $376.25 - 2.00 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 1: $373.40 - High Jan 7 and key resistance
- PRICE: $361.40 @ 13:50 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: $355.15 - Low Jan 11 and a bear trigger
- SUP 2: $347.80/75 - Low Dec 23 / Trendline drawn off Oct 2 low
- SUP 3: $345.00 - Low Dec 10
- SUP 4: $343.90 - Low Dec 2
Copper futures continue to consolidate and remain above support at $355.15, Jan 11 low. Price reversed course on Jan 8/9 from the high of 373.40. The trend has been overbought for some time and a pullback would allow this condition to unwind. Attention remains on the 20-day EMA that has been probed. A break of the average and of $355.15 would allow for a deeper sell-off. Key resistance is 373.40, Jan 1 high. A breach resumes the uptrend.