Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1508.56 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1500 00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $1470.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 1: $1436.50 - High Jan 13
- PRICE: $1421.50 @ 13:44 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: $1342.00 - Low Jan 7
- SUP 2: $1321.81 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1301.00 - Jan 4 low
- SUP 4: $1246.25 - Low Dec 29
Soybean futures are consolidating. The outlook though remains bullish. The contract traded higher Wednesday extending this year's climb. Last month's clearance of $1200.25, Nov 25 high and a former bull trigger, confirmed a resumption of the primary uptrend. This maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, reinforcing the uptrend. The focus is on $1470.00 next, a Fibonacci projection.