Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.480 High Jan 27 and key resistance
- RES 3: 135.370 High Jan 29
- RES 2: 135.182 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 135.150 High Feb 11
- PRICE: 135.050 @ 05:07 GMT Feb 12
- SUP 1: 134.910 Low Feb 10
- SUP 2: 134.790 Low Feb 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 134.620 1.00 proj of Dec 11 - Jan 12 sell-off from Jan 27 high
- SUP 4: 134.530 Low Sep 1, 2020 (cont)
BOBL futures gains this week are considered corrective. A weaker outlook remains intact following the recent sell-off from 135.480, Jan 27 high. This downleg saw price trade below support at 134.970, Jan 22 low and 134.840, Jan 12 low and a bear trigger. The break of the latter level strengthens a bearish argument and signals scope for 134.620, a Fibonacci projection. Initial firm resistance is seen at the Feb 5 high of 135.182, the 50-day EMA.