Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $384.88 - 2.236 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 3: $380.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: $376.25 - 2.00 projection of Oct 2 - 21 rally from Nov 4 low
- RES 1: $373.40 - High Jan 7 and key resistance
- PRICE: $358.95 @ 14:06 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: $355.15 - Low Jan 11
- SUP 2: $347.80 - Low Dec 23
- SUP 3: $345.00 - Low Dec 10 and the key near-term support
- SUP 4: $342.88 - Trendline support drawn off the Oct 2 low
Copper futures remain vulnerable short-term having reversed course on Jan 8/9 off the high of 373.40. A deeper pullback is still considered likely. The trend has been overbought for some time and a pullback will contribute to an unwinding of this condition. Attention is on the 20-day EMA that was probed earlier this week. A clear break would allow for a deeper sell-off. Key resistance is at 373.40.