Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $572.00 - 50% retracement of the 2012 - 2020 downleg
- RES 3: $561.63 - 3.382 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 30 from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $560.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 1: $555.75 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $550.25 @ 13:44 GMT Feb 1
- SUP 1: $511.13 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $492.50 - Low Jan 25 and key support
- SUP 3: $487.25 - Jan 7 low
- SUP 4: $479.50 - Low Jan 4
Corn futures maintain a bullish tone. The contract has today traded above last week's high, extending the recovery from the Jan 25 low. The continued move higher also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend with attention on $561.63 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key support has been defined at 492.50, Jan 25 low. A break would highlight a short-term bearish threat. Initial support is seen at $511.13.