Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 178.89 1.00 proj of Nov 11 - 30 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: 178.77 High Dec 11
- RES 2: 178.31 High Dec 16
- RES 1: 177.79 50% of Wednesday's range
- PRICE: 177.77 @ 04:37 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 177.26 Trendline support drawn off the Nov 11 low
- SUP 2: 177.14 76.4% retracement of the Dec 2 - 11 rally
- SUP 3: 176.83 Low Dec 3
- SUP 4: 176.63 Low Dec 2 and the near-term bear trigger
Bund futures sold off sharply Wednesday as the contract retraces the recent rally between Dec 2 - 11. The 20-day EMA has been breached, placing on hold a recent bullish view. Further weakness would open 177.26, a trendline support drawn off the Nov 11 low and 177.14, 76.4% retracement of the Dec 2 - 11 rally. Clearance of these levels would open 176.63, the Dec 2 low. On the upside, initial firm resistance is at Wednesday's 178.31 high.