Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 138-05+ High Jan 4
- RES 3: 137-29+ High Jan 6
- RES 2: 137-20+ High Jan 27
- RES 1: 137-17+ 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 137-15+ @ 20:33 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 136-30 Low Jan 25
- SUP 2: 136-23+ Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 136-16 Low Jan 14
- SUP 4: 136-01 Low Jan 12 and key support
Treasuries are holding onto recent gains and the outlook remains bullish. Monday's strong rally highlights an acceleration of the current upleg. Attention is on the 50-day EMA at 137-17+. A close above this average would strengthen a bullish case and set the scene for a climb towards 137-29+, the Jan 6 high. A break below the 136-30 low is required to threaten the current positive tone.