Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 99.021 - 50-DMA
- PRICE: 98.915 @ 15:44 GMT Jan 15
- SUP 1: 98.790 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 98.721 - 61.8% March 2020 Sell-off
- SUP 3: 98.570 - Low Mar 20
Weakness in Aussie 10yr futures extended through key support at the June 2020 lows of 98.810 Tuesday, highlighting the bearish threat. This signals scope for a deeper pullback, opening 98.721 and below. On the upside, an initial key resistance has been defined at 99.035, Dec 23 high. A break is required to ease the bearish pressure.