Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.91 @ 16:47 GMT Jan 28
- SUP 1: 151.56 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 151.30 - Low Aug 28
- SUP 3: 151.18 - Low June 2020
JGBs bounced further from multi-month lows of 151.56 early last week and has stabilised since. This clearly shows The sell-off in late December continues to exert pressure on JGBs, with 151.68 now the 2021 low watermark. This reinforces the bearish threat, which firmed on the break of 151.81, the Dec 7 low and bear trigger. Clearance here opens 151.63 further out, the Nov 4 low. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high. A break would reinstate a bullish focus.