Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 99.002 - 50-DMA
- PRICE: 98.910 @ 18:05 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 98.790 - Low Jan 12
- SUP 2: 98.721 - 61.8% March 2020 Sell-off
- SUP 3: 98.570 - Low Mar 20
Weakness in Aussie 10yr futures extended through key support at the June 2020 lows of 98.810 over the past few weeks, highlighting the bearish threat. This signals scope for a deeper pullback, opening 98.721 and below. On the upside, an initial key resistance has been defined at 99.035, Dec 23 high. A break is required to ease the bearish pressure.