Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 178.44 High Dec 21
- RES 3: 178.37 High Jan 4 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 178.27 High Jan 5
- RES 1: 177.96 High Jan 14
- PRICE: 177.89 @ 04:57 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 177.44 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 177.12 Low Jan 25
- SUP 3: 176.63 Low Jan 22
- SUP 4: 176.34 Low Jan 12 and the bear trigger
Bund futures started the week on a strong note rallying sharply and extending the bounce off Friday's 176.63 low. The contract is approaching resistance at 177.96, Jan 14 high where a break would reinforce a bullish picture and signal scope for a move towards 178.37, Jan 4 high. On the downside, initial support is seen at the 20-day EMA, at 177.44. Price however needs to move below yesterday's low of 177.12 to reinstate a bearish theme.