Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 153.09 1.00 proj of Jun 10 - Aug 20 rally from Sep 9 (cont)
- RES 3: 153.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 152.77 138.2% retracement proj of the Nov 30 - Dec 1 sell-off
- RES 1: 152.50 Trend high print, Dec 17
- PRICE: 152.08 @ Close Dec 17
- SUP 1: 151.86 Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 151.38 Low Dec 10 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 150.93 Low Dec 3
- SUP 4: 150.31 Low Dec 1 and key support
BTPS is bullish despite yesterday's pullback following a fresh trend high print of 151.50. The recent break of 151.54, Nov 30 high confirmed an end to a corrective cycle and the underlying uptrend resumed. Trend conditions remain positive and price has this week maintained the sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus is on 152.77 next, a Fibonacci retracement projection. Initial firm support lies at 151.38, Dec 10 low.