Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132-16 High Sep 23
- RES 3: 132-00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 131-21 High Sep 24
- RES 1: 131-16 High Dec 3 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 130-04+ @ 15:48 GMT Dec 8
- SUP 1: 130-02 Low Dec 8
- SUP 2: 129-24 61.8% retracement of the Nov 24 - Dec 3 rally
- SUP 3: 128-22+ Low Nov 24 and key support
- SUP 4: 128-00 Round number support
Treasuries continue to pull away from key short-term resistance at 131-16, Dec 3 high and has now showed below the 20-day EMA at 130-09. A confirmed break and close below this average would undermine recent bullish signals and highlight potential for a deeper pullback, perhaps down to 129-24+, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, clearance of 131-16 would instead reinstate a bullish outlook and open 131-21, Sep 24 high and 132-00.