Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $633.00 - High Jun 10
- RES 3: $616.50 - High Jul 1
- RES 2: $599.75 - High Aug 12 and key resistance
- RES 1: $596.75 - High Nov 24
- PRICE: $581.25 @ 13:44 GMT Dec 3
- SUP 1: $557.50/516.25 - Low Nov 9 / Low Oct 13
- SUP 2: $506.75 - Low Sep 10 and bear trigger
- SUP 3: $494.00 - 76.4% retracement of the Mar 30 - May 7 rally
- SUP 4: $488.75 - Low Apr 7
Corn futures recently pulled away from $596.75, the Nov 24 high. Trend conditions remain bullish - the contract has established a positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows since the Sep 10 low. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode too, reinforcing current trend conditions. The focus is on $599.75 next, Aug 12 high. On the downside, a move below $557.50, Nov 9 low would threaten the bullish theme.